In order to keep our programs inexpensive and accessible, the Bromley Outing Club relies heavily on donations from Club Members and the Community. Donations can be made in a variety of forms and every bit helps the Club to operate in an efficient and effective manner. While we try to budget those items that will help us get through the season, there are a number of items that can push our programs and facilites “over the top”. Below are some items/areas that we are working to improve. It is realized that some items are expensive and listing such items is in hopes that an individual or individuals might know of some sources that may offer discount pricing to small non-profit organizations.
- BOC athlete Scholarship Fund – this is a fund designed to help athletes achieve assistance for merit-based and need-based awards.
- Annual Appeal
- (5) additional Motorola radios to the current fleet of CP 150 or compatible radio.
- (5) Heavy Duty cordless drills/batteries (currently use Dewalt 18 volt drills)
- (2) High Definition video cameras
- (2) Flat Screen TV’s (are they obsolete yet??)
- (2) Laptop computers (used only to run races, does not need a lot of software and bells/whistles. Ours are getting tired)
- (1) Flat Screen computer monitor for finish building.
- Office Supplies ( we always welcome paper, pens, toner cartridges, ink cartridges, paper clips, etc.)
- (1) LCD projector
This is a current Club “wish” list. We will update as needs become apparent. Please contact the Club if you would like to donate to one of the BOC “funds” or donate towards one of the “wish” list items.
Many thanks to all who have helped in the past. Your assistance really has made the difference.