JISP registration CLOSES at midnight on Sunday, November 27
Register for JISP before the deadline at
KAP & MiniKAP DO NOT close until the week of classes begin.
BUT! MiniKAP does fill up due to a limited amount of space, so register ASAP.
Register for all programs at
If you have already registered don’t forget to come up and get your pass and get fitted for rentals if you need them.
If you chose to get a new photo pass cards are available for pickup during the times below. Please read carefully!
November 14 –December 1 Mon-Fri: 1-5 Sat-Sun: 10-2
December 2, 3 & 4 9:30-5:30
Anytime after December 4th you will be charged $20 for the late pick up of your pass and you will not be taken in line before a season pass holder.
December 5 – Opening Mon-Fri: 8:30-4 Sun: 1-4 ($20 late fee applies!!!!!!)
NO JISP Pass Cards Issued after December 4 on Saturdays.
- MiniKAP – Has the option of renting through the Kid’s Center for $95 with no deposit, no fitting. Rentals must stay at the Kid’s Center. MiniKAP also has the options below through Rentals.
- All KAP & JISP Rentals are through the Bromley Rental Department. You must come to a fitting.
- $95 + $95 deposit. Rentals can come home. Must be returned on the last day of programming.
- $95 with no deposit. Rentals must be returned after class each day. Bonus – no carrying home skis!
- Rentals for Scholarship students will be given out daily rather than seasonally.
- Rental fitting and sizing days are
November 27 – December 3 – Everyday 8:30 – 5:30
December 6- December 18 – Everyday 9:00 to 4:00
Fitting will not be available December 19 – January 1
Questions – Contact rentals at 824-5522 ext. 313 or firstname.lastname@example.org